You guys know I love to read pretty much anything. All it takes is a glance for me to start speed reading anything that comes across a desk. I would describe myself as a pretty curious person as well, so the types of reading materials that catch my eye are usually pretty varied.
My primary love is fiction but this season I’ll be taking a break from my usual fallback reads by nerding out to some non-fiction books that will take me to infinity and beyond, from the confines of the psychiatrist’s office to the sociology of a city block. Who knows where my curiosity will take me next?
- The Book of Lists (Canadian edition) edited by Ira Basen, Jane Farrow, David Wallenchinksy and Amy Wallace
- How Can I Help? A Week in My Life as a Psychiatrist by David Goldbloom and Pier Bryden
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene
- Happy City: Transforming our Lives Through Urban Design by Charles Montgomery
Psst- wanna see which books have previously graced my bookshelves? Click here. Want even more fun reading recommendations? I’ve got some for you here. Don’t forget to find me on Goodreads so we can snoop each other’s bookshelves and dish about our favourites.