Every girl needs her squad and every squad needs to read the books recommended to her by the others in her squad so that she may come to understand them and appreciate their taste better. It’s getting towards the end of the year, a time when I’m itching to return things I’ve borrowed anyway, so this winter I figured I’d finally get down to reading all of the books my girlfriends have gifted or loaned me (and try not to read too much into their choices).
- The Lotus Effect by Pavel G. Somov
- Skinny Girls by Lesley-Anne Bourne
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
Psst- wanna see which books have previously graced my bookshelves? Click here. Want even more fun reading recommendations? I’ve got some for you here. Don’t forget to find me on Goodreads so we can snoop each other’s bookshelves and dish about our favourites.