- Being organized saves you time and stress getting out the door in the morning.
- Being organized makes it easier to tidy up, which means you can have guests over without feeling embarrassed or apologizing for the mess
- Being organized means you can let the dog-sitter/baby-sitter/housekeeper/assistant/house guest know where everything is (and they don’t have to call you in a panic!).
- Being organized gives you more space to fill your home with the things you really like and want.
- Being organized means you’ll finally find that thing you’ve been looking for (and saves you from looking for things in the future)
- Being organized may be the key to finding motivation for that project that you’ve been meaning to take on for awhile.
- Being organized means you can sail through the holidays with less stress.
- Being organized saves you money because you’re not constantly replacing lost items, paying for quick fixes, or shopping in a panic.
- Being organized means being more productive and getting your work done faster.
- Being organized means you have more time for the people and things that you love.
I’ve found from experience that staying organized is one of the keys to maintain a balanced, more productive lifestyle. I’m trying to figure out the best way to organize my life here, or click here for some of the best methods for managing your time. For more ways to keep it all together, click here.
How do you organize your life? Inquiring minds want to know. Tell us below or send pics of your beautifully organized stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org.