You guys know I love to read pretty much anything. All it takes is a glance for me to start speed reading anything that comes across a desk. I would describe myself as a pretty curious person as well, so the types of reading materials that catch my eye are usually pretty varied.
My primary love is fiction but this season I’ll be taking a break from my usual fallback reads by nerding out to some non-fiction books that will take me to infinity and beyond, from the confines of the psychiatrist’s office to the sociology of a city block. Who knows where my curiosity will take me next?
- The Book of Lists (Canadian edition) edited by Ira Basen, Jane Farrow, David Wallenchinksy and Amy Wallace
- How Can I Help? A Week in My Life as a Psychiatrist by David Goldbloom and Pier Bryden
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene
- Happy City: Transforming our Lives Through Urban Design by Charles Montgomery